Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Dosage of pain.

Every friday, i will get a chance to see you once again. You left me alone, my heart broke. And yet i must go for tuition. The most painful part is to want to say so much to you, yet i cant. I dun want to act like i am desperate for you. I kept everything you passed to me. i always think of you when i see those things. Why must you leave me just like that? I hate yet i miss you. The smile i gave, is a cover for my tears. The bye i gave today, was like needles penetrating my heart. I should just give up of any rekindle wadsoever right? I am sure you are in love with another person and i should not be any part of it. I am sry i made use of someone to know you. i am sry that i broke your r/s with another person. I am sry i came to you life. I dun belong to any part of you. waiting waiting waiting. waiting for your messages or a call. i cant contact you nor will i see you online. it seems that you block me out on msn and you life. so why did you bother to scribble to ask me how am i? when i been on a hanger of pain, yet covering it up with studies. Like what your ex. did to you. you manage to do it to me. waiting... i am still waiting....





this is one example of an EMOpost, lesson learnt... nobody really give a SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment